Increase your cyber IQ in 30 days or less!
If you're concerned about the gaps in your security knowledge and none of the material you've read or heard on the subject so far seems to make any sense...
The Breaking into Cyber Security (BiCS) was written for students who have never had any formal security training.
This course is built on cognitive learning methods and how the brain processes and stores new information in order to help you process and store what you learn.
Even more... we introduce students to resources that are freely available on the internet today that you probably have never seen or heard about.
Isn't it time to move your career forward?
In this course you'll learn:
- The roles and specialties in cyber security and help you discover which ones appeal to you
- What the career ladder looks like in cyber security
- How to bridge your experience gap and feel confident applying for jobs
- How to speak intelligently about attacker techniques and how to apply this knowledge in an interview and on the job
- The short term and long term skills you need to prosper in a cyber security role
- How to write a resume that speaks to the hiring manager
- Online job seeker resources that go way beyond LinkedIN and Glassdoor
- Essential background information on compliance regulations that security practitioners need to be aware of
- All about the NIST cybersecurity framework and how it applies to security teams
- How to use, understand and apply the Mitre ATT&CK framework
- How to prep for an Interview and feel confident answering their questions
- The resources you need to be a continuous learner (required skill in this profession)
- The technologies that are essential for you to learn and understand as fundamentals in cyber security
You will also get exclusive access to a private Slack channel where you can ask questions, and interact with your peers.
Have you read any articles on the “cyber security talent shortage”? If not, just plug that search term into Google and see the 1.4 million results that pop up. There are many companies that are hiring today and pretty much everyday.
I can tell you that if you are serious about moving your career forward and you’re willing to put in the time and effort, you can find success through taking this course.
Testimonials from previous students of this course:
Understanding today’s job market
Roles and functions that support the mission
Skill areas and required background knowledge
Online resources that show you where the jobs are and the skills they are looking for
Understanding attacker behavior
Practical tools for attackers and defenders
Applying this knowledge to the real world
More online resources for staying up to date on attack trends
Understanding the attack lifecycle
A behind-the-scenes look at an attack group
Understanding Mitre ATT&CK framework
The art of resume writing